What Information Do We Collect?
When using our website the following kinds of information may be collected:
Login credentials – When you sign up for an account we ask you for an email address and a password of your choice. We use this information for the purpose of ensuring only you have access to your account.
Cookies – Cookies are small files that are placed by a web site and reside on your computer and are recognised when you visit or re-visit a web site. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information. It can provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Macintosh or Windows), the browser that you use (eg. Microsoft Explorer or Mozilla) and what domain you are accessing the server from. With this information the following can be achieved:-
- Track traffic patterns to a web site,
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown,
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit,
- Ensure faster web page access in certain situations.
Tracking Technologies & Third Party Cookies
What Do We Do with Personally Identifiable Information?
We collect this information in order to provide the best possible service to you as customers of, or parties interested in, GreenRiggers. To this end we may, from time to time, use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our web site services.
- To help provide any other services that from time to time we may offer or you may request.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to your and your interests
- For any relevant informational, marketing, promotional, publicity, or surveys that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
We do not sell, rent, supply, give up or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties. We will only disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- Protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- Act to protect the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or personnel
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately they are posted on our website. Wherever possible we will notify you of any changes to this policy, but in the event that we do not, your continued use of our services indicates your acceptance of the particular policy that is posted on the website at the time of use.
If you have a privacy concern regarding this policy please contact us.